The best burger cooking tips!
- It is better not to conjure too much with seasonings in order to preserve the juicy and aromatic taste of meat. The most basic – salt and pepper – is enough, but if you wish, you can add different spices and herbs.
- Cutlets are quickly and conveniently molded using a special small press. You can find it in stores in the kitchen utensils departments. So the cutlets will be the same shape, clearly matching the size of the bun.
- For frying, use a wire rack, barbecue pan, or a heavy-bottomed pan.
- Delicious and tender burgers are made with chicken or turkey. In a burger with poultry, both minced meat and a juicy fried piece of fillet will be relevant.
- Fishburger (from tuna, salmon or trout, with pike and pike perch) combined with a delicate sauce, lettuce and vegetables will appeal to lovers of healthy food.