These tips will come in handy!
- For vinaigrettes, pickled onions are used.
- For salads, it is better to use more juicy, sweet onions.
- Radish salads can be seasoned with onions, lightly fried in vegetable oil.
- You can put a crust of rye bread grated with garlic in the salad for a few minutes. Before serving, the crust is removed, but a subtle, subtle smell of garlic remains.
- In sauerkraut salad instead of apples, you can put slices of oranges or tangerines.
- When using unpeeled cucumbers, you must first taste a piece of the peel and make sure that it does not taste bitter. If it tastes bitter, the cucumbers should be peeled.