Want to make the most delicious burger ever? we will help you with this!
- Depending on the filling itself, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fishburgers, chickenburgers, veggie burgers (vegetarian), tofuburgers and others are distinguished.
- Let’s start with the selection of meat for the king of all burgers – a hamburger, in the middle of which there is always a meat cutlet. Unlike regular cutlets in a skillet, the meat for a burger should not be greasy. When the meat is fried on the wire rack, fat will constantly drip onto the coals, burn, smoke, irritate.
- Do not take young meat so that it does not come out dry and lean. If it’s veal, then half with pork.
- When choosing meat at the market or in the supermarket, take not lean tenderloin, but a thick edge.
- Minced meat should be cooked on your own.
- Do not grind the meat too much. Elastic cutlet is much more stable to fry on the grate than fine crumbly, which, most likely, will fall on the coals.