On the most masculine holiday, we reveal the secret of cooking the most brutal dish. Throwing the meat into a frying pan and serving it to the table in a couple of minutes is not all. We study the cooking technique with passion.
- The ideal steak thickness is 2-3 cm. This makes it easier to get into the desired roast;
- Large steaks can be put in the oven for 15-20 minutes without frying;
- If grilling, turn the steak so that the grill marks form a nice mesh;
- The taste of marbled beef is very bright, it is usually seasoned only with salt and pepper;
- Don’t use “heavy” side dishes. Fried meat is better absorbed when paired with salads and vegetables.
- Be sure to cut the finished steak across the fibers, so the meat will be much more tender.
- Wash the meat before cooking. What if it’s dirty?
- Place the steak in the freezer after purchase. Probably, it will be better preserved this way.
- They say that beef is always tough, so be sure to beat or marinate the steak properly.
- The steak must be completely roasted so that the meat is dark gray. It seems like you can’t eat uncooked meat.
- It is best to cut in the middle of the steak to check the doneness.
- It is unlikely that the meat will lose its juiciness.
- Together with the steak, you need to buy ready-made sauce. Most likely, only with the sauce will the meat be tasty and juicy.