These tips will definitely come in handy!
- Cold whites whisk much more easily than at room temperature.
- Do not beat egg whites using aluminum dishes (spoon, fork, bowl …), the whites darken.
- It is better to bake thin cake cakes not on the baking sheet itself, but on cooking paper. So the cakes do not break, it is convenient to remove them from the baking sheet.
- After baking, the sponge cake should cool well. If you try to cut a warm or hot sponge cake, the cakes are crumpled.
- Cool well before whipping the cream. Cream should be fresh, fat content of at least 30-35%. Low fat cooking cream is not suitable for whipping.
- The cream is whipped with a frame mixer. Cream is considered well-whipped if its mass has increased several times and at the same time holds well on the broom.
- For Tiramisu cake, expensive mascarpone cheese can be replaced with whipped cream with sugar.