Few of us dislike desserts. Today we will tell you the secrets of making the most delicious desserts! 🙂
- Brush the dough with egg yolk for about 5-10 minutes. before baking.
- When whisking the egg white, be careful not to get the yolk on it, as this will make whipping difficult.
- Bake small items at a high temperature, large and thick cakes at a lower temperature, but for a long time, so the whole dough will bake well.
- The readiness of large pies can be seen by the bottom crust: in the finished product it will be ruddy and will easily separate from the sheet.
- The product will feel soft (top and bottom crust) if covered with a cloth while it is still hot.
- There are three types of baking temperatures: moderate (130-180 ◦ C), medium (180-220 ◦ C), high (220-270 ◦ C). The temperature in the oven depends on the type of dough, the size and shape of the product.
- For frying donuts, pies and other similar products, the fat temperature should be 170-180 ◦ C.