Be sure to take advantage of these secrets!
- So that the skin of the “jacket” potato does not burst into the water, add a few drops of vinegar.
- To make the potatoes cook faster, you need to add a little oil to the water.
- In order for the potatoes to be crumbly and tasty, they must be boiled in salted water and over low heat.
- The potatoes must be cooked over low heat so that the starch swells evenly, with high heat the potatoes burst.
- Potato patties will be fuller with a little baking soda.
- Lemon balm is used fresh for the preparation of vegetable salads, vegetable sauces and soups.
- To prevent the nettle leaves from burning, they must be rinsed with boiling water.