Vegetables, due to the presence of organic acids and essential oils, have a pleasant taste and allow you to diversify your food.
- The daily use of bell pepper has a beneficial effect on the state of the body, since this fruit contains calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, aluminum, as well as vitamins B1, B2, C, PP, etc.
- Vitamin A and carotene are preserved when vegetables are cooked, but are destroyed by acid.
- To carefully remove the core from tomatoes, it is recommended to use only sharp, thin-bladed knives.
- The flavoring qualities of salads largely depend on the dressing. They are seasoned with mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice or vegetable oil.
- For dishes with radish, it is advisable to serve sauces with a base of vegetable oil.
- The contrasting combination of yellow, green and red bell peppers, as well as white pieces of feta cheese will give the salad an appetizing look.
- Fresh peeled vegetables should be thoroughly rinsed under cold running water before slicing.