You can just chop and mix vegetables, but this is a recipe for a regular salad. We offer you unusual salads.
- Green onion salad with egg. Finely chop the green onion feathers together with the white head, season with oil and salt, put in a salad bowl. Hard boil the egg and cut, put on the onion, garnish with a sprig of dill. Serve vegetable salad with meat.
- Red sweet pepper salad. Cut the pepper in half and remove the seeds, cut into thin long strips, put in a salad bowl, season and decorate with a slice of egg and a sprig of dill.
- Fresh cucumber salad. Cucumbers for salad are more commonly cut into slices, and if cut lengthwise and into large strips, it looks very appetizing. Place the cucumber slices on the lettuce leaves. Fresh cucumbers in a vegetable salad, go well with dill and oil and salt dressing.
- Cucumber and tomato salad. Red tomatoes and green cucumbers on lettuce, decorate the salad with green onions and dill.
- Tomato salad. The salad looks delicious, although it contains only tomatoes, a little sweet pepper, green onions, dill and lettuce.
- Radish salad. Vegetable salad with radishes for lunch. Cut the radish into slices, add some cucumbers and tomatoes. Place on lettuce leaves, season with oil and garnish with egg wedges and a touch of sour cream.
- Tomato and sweet pepper salad. Cut the vegetables for the salad, season with oil as usual and lay out in a heap, so that the salad is delicious, add a little cheese.
- Delicious vegetable zucchini salad. Cut the zucchini into slices and fry on both sides until tender, covered with a little oil. Put lettuce leaves on a plate, on them tomato circles, then warm fried zucchini. In the oil remaining from frying the zucchini, quickly fry the garlic, cut into wedges. Season the salad with garlic along with oil, pouring it over it.