With these secrets, you will definitely get the most delicious cake!
- Compotes, jelly and jelly should be stored in the refrigerator at a temperature of 2-14 C.
- Puff pastry must be baked at a temperature of 210-230 C. It is more difficult to bake at low temperatures.
- You can grind yolks and whites only in enamel, porcelain, earthenware or earthenware dishes.
- You can beat the egg whites much faster if you keep them in the cold before that.
- The more fat in the dough and less liquid, the more crumbly the product is.
- If you add starch to the biscuit dough, it becomes more crumbly.
- Shortcrust pastry can be stored in the refrigerator at 10-12 C and taken as needed.
- When preparing shortcrust pastry, flour must be mixed with other products for no longer than 2-3 minutes, otherwise the product from such a dough will become coarse.