Pizza is a very popular, convenient, quick, and delicious dish. The pizza tastes good both cold and hot, and it’s easy to reheat from a cold state: you just put a piece in the microwave – and voila! You are already sinking your teeth into a hot and delicious bite. To make your pizzas even tastier – try the tips from this post!
- Place a glass of water in the microwave along with the pizza to avoid the appearance of a dry crust on the pizza.
- Make a pizza dough with Greek yogurt and yeast flour. 1 cup Greek yogurt and 1 cup yeast flour and your simplest pizza dough are done!
- Keep your pizza hot in the car too: turn on the heated seat wherever it lies!
- Tear the pizza box into “plates”
- Make pizza cupcakes at home. Step 1: Cut circles out of the dough. Step 2: Place them in cupcake tins. Step 3: Fill the dough with the filling. Step 4: bake!
- Make croissant dough pizza rolls. Prepare croissant, pepperoni, and cheese dough with chopsticks. Place pepperoni and a piece of cheese on top of each dough triangle. Tighten it well. Bake until the dough is brown and the cheese is melted. Wait a few minutes for the rolls to cool down and enjoy!
- When you are driving and your pizza is sitting on the seat, place a bottle of water under the box so that the filling does not slide off the cake.
- Heat the pizza with a hairdryer on the surface of the iron.