If you want to make the most delicious salad, then our advice will definitely come in handy!
- Conventionally prepared radish salad takes on a savory flavor when sprinkled with ground walnuts.
- Eggs for salad must be boiled for at least 10 minutes.
- Bean and pea pods for salads are boiled in highly boiling salted water; they should boil vigorously until they are cooked to maintain a rich green color.
- The flavor of the salad depends a lot on how the food is cut. Slice vegetables into a salad evenly and thinly. The slices should literally show through! Then they are well soaked in the dressing.
- Try to stir the salad with careful movements from bottom to top.
- Don’t forget to garnish the salad. To do this, choose the most beautiful vegetables, slices of ruddy apples, mouth-watering pieces of meat or fish, fresh sprigs of parsley, dill, celery.
- A salad decorated with a “net” of mayonnaise will be very attractive.
- Finely chopped onions will not burn and will acquire a beautiful color if you first roll them in flour.
- After you have peeled and chopped the onion or garlic, rub your hands with damp salt or half a tomato and then wash.