Do you like healthy and wholesome food? The electric grill will help you keep all the nutrients and vitamins in your food! With its help, barbecue, fish with a golden crust are quickly and tasty cooked, chicken is fried, vegetables and fruits are baked, pancakes, pies, pancakes, and pies are baked. This is not yet a complete list of grilled dishes. The electric grill improves the taste of food and prepares it so that it is easily absorbed by the human body.
Millions of consumers deservedly love the home grill; it is practical, convenient, and versatile. True gourmets have already appreciated the delicious taste of the dishes that can be prepared with this modern household appliance. All dishes have a unique taste and excellent appearance! Both novice chefs and masters of the kitchen can cook on the grill.
Safety rules when working on the electric grill
- Connect the appliance only to a properly grounded, safe electrical outlet.
- Multi-pin socket-outlet models cannot be used.
- You cannot cook indoors without a hood and a vent.
- Protect contact points from moisture.
- Install the device strictly on a flat surface.
- The thermostat should be inserted into the grill only before plugging in the power cord.
- Do not allow small children to access technology.
Benefits of grilled food
- Grilling pork, lamb, beef, or chicken cannot be compared to other cooking methods and is suitable for the perfect golden crust. Fish, meat, vegetables, and other food cooked on an electric grill are considered a healthy food, they are cooked without oil, there is no excess fat, cholesterol, carcinogens, impurities of harmful tar from real coals, and poisonous smell of burning.
- Cooking food with this household appliance is a simple process, it allows even inexperienced chefs to create delicious and appetizing dishes. The grill is used to prepare hot snacks, pancakes, pancakes, sandwiches, meat, vegetables, fish, fruits, pies, and pies. When starting to cook, it should be remembered that this will take much less time than with the usual method.