There are several different ways, their advantages and features are described, but each housewife usually decides for herself which one to choose. It also depends on the degree of employment, since one pizza cooks quickly, while the other takes 2 times more time.
- You can also bake pizza under the lid. This is even easier since it will be baked all at once, it does not need to be turned over. There are pans with thermal glass lids; they are most convenient for baking pizza.
- Usually, the dough is placed in the oven without filling and baked until half cooked – when it is still raw inside, and a thin crust has formed on top. At this point, they take it out of the oven, layout the filling in layers, and bake until tender. The average baking time is 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 250 ° C. Each pizza is special, so there are slight differences in the recipes.
- The dough can be thin or thick. Thin is baked in 30 minutes. A thicker layer can be left in the oven for almost 1 hour, but at the same time reduce the heat slightly by lowering the temperature to 220 ° C. The baking time also depends on the filling. If its layer is thin or loose, it is necessary to reduce the time; denser and bulkier require longer baking times.
- The filling can also be divided into liquid and thick (dry). Liquid or sweet ones require preliminary evaporation (10 minutes can be allocated for this), that is, the baking time also increases, and the temperature decreases slightly so that the dough does not burn during this time. The dry filling is done as standard.
- If you use different types of filling, then put the raw one on top (for faster cooking). In this case, it is advisable to sprinkle it with cheese or a layer of some other product so that it is not open, but languishes, as if under a lid.
- It is better to spread a small layer of filling on a thin crust, but not too raw. Best of all, if it is meat, cheese, fish, squeezed or dry vegetables, as well as dried fruits.
- A thick layer of dough is suitable for fluffy, layered, and moist filling. You can also layout the main filling of vegetables and meat on it.