Today we will reveal to you all the secrets of making the perfect Italian pizza, we will talk about the correct dough, the peculiarities of using the sauce.
- The basis of any pizza is dough, and the final result will depend on how you prepare it. The most popular option is a simple yeast dough, which requires just four ingredients: yeast, water, flour, and a little salt. However, there are a number of rules, the observance of which will allow you to prepare an excellent basis for further experiments with fillings.
- For a medium-sized pizza, you will need no more than three tablespoons of sauce.
- Do not be afraid to experiment and use not only traditional tomato paste as a sauce but also delicate cream cheese, hummus, squash caviar, or pesto sauce.
- Pay attention to the consistency of the sauce: it should not be runny.
- Be concise and don’t use more than four ingredients in one pizza.
- There should be only one layer of filling and no more than 1 centimeter.
- Do not fill the entire surface of the dough with ingredients, because on top you will still have grated cheese.
- Place ingredients such as herbs and lettuce on top of the pizza before serving.