The most important tips for the perfect soufflé:
- Perfectly beaten egg whites should be thick and not sag!
- Observe the amount of ingredients, cooking times and temperatures exactly!
- Choose a cylindrical baking dish that’s smooth on the inside!
- Lubricate the mold before placing the soufflé in it.
- Don’t overfill the baking dish to allow the mixture to rise!
- After filling, immediately place the dish in a water bath in a preheated oven!
- Don’t open the oven too early!
- Serve this gourmet dish ASAP!