I think we all would like to be able to cook delicious desserts?) We have selected some important tips for you for their preparation!
- Peeled apples will not darken if you put them in water to which you have added lemon juice.
- If the nuts are kept in the oven hot for 15-20 minutes, it will be easier to peel them from the shell and the taste will be softer.
- To squeeze more juice out of the lemon, it must be kept in hot water for 5 minutes and the zest will not taste bitter.
- If an open jar of jam is sprinkled with sugar sand on top, then it will be stored longer.
- Dried apricot pits replace almonds.
- To prevent the peel of baked apples from bursting, you need to make several punctures in the peel before baking or bake them in foil.
- If gelatin is added to fruit puree when making marmalade, then the transparency, taste and aroma of marmalade are lost.
- To turn 10% of cream into 30%, one third of their volume must be evaporated in a water bath.
- To prevent lumps from forming in the jelly, it must be poured into a heated bowl to solidify.