These tips will definitely come in handy!
- The carotene contained in carrots is converted into vitamin A in the human body, which is why it is called provitamin A.
- By changing the dressing, you can radically change the taste of the salad.
- Parsley and celery greens serve not only for decoration, but also for fortification of various dishes.
- Salads from delicate ingredients are not mixed with a spoon, but gently shaken.
- If you boil unpeeled potatoes in salted water, the skin will not burst.
- Chopped onions wilt quickly and lose their aroma, as the essential oils they contain are very volatile.