This dish is simply adored by all adults and children. They are ready to sit for hours in a pizzeria and gobble up crispy pieces of dough with a variety of fillings. But how do you make delicious pizza at home? What subtleties do you need to know? Read on for the secrets of making delicious pizza.
- Cooking any pizza begins, of course, with dough. Traditionally, it is made from water, flour, salt, sugar, spices, and yeast. You can use different yeast to make pizza: both live and dry. To make the dough for your pizza tasty and crispy, the water with which you will dilute the yeast must be heated to 38 degrees. And only then this same yeast and a little sugar are added to it. Please note: Dough salt is best mixed with flour. Experts advise combining all the products together only after 10 minutes after the yeast is saturated with oxygen. It remains to add olive oil to the mixture and, carefully adding flour, knead the dough. Before baking, the finished dough must be left in a bowl covered with cling film for at least 40 minutes.
- Now for the proportions. For 3 pizzas with a diameter of about 30 cm, you need to take: 300 ml of water; 2 tbsp. tablespoons of sugar; 1 teaspoon of salt; 30 ml olive oil; 5 g dry yeast or 8 g pressed; 650 g flour.
- Most often, meat, sausage, bacon are added to the pizza. If such a standard set seems boring to you, you can also diversify the pizza with fried minced meat, fish, As for cheese, chefs recommend using cheeses such as mozzarella or parmesan for making pizza. But you can also experiment a little and add Grana Padano, Pecorino, Provolone, Gorgonzella, Scamorza, etc., and smoked meats.
- Perfectly complements pizza and vegetables. You can also add asparagus, spinach, broccoli, zucchini, zucchini, eggplants to the dish (besides the usual tomatoes, mushrooms, and herbs)!
- You can also add raw eggs to your pizza. It is important to do this at the very end of cooking. It can be both chicken and quail eggs. So, the protein will bake well until the pizza is cooked, and the yolk will still be a little liquid. Delicious!
- And finally, one more secret of making delicious pizza. Bake this dish at high temperatures (minimum 220 degrees). If you have an electric oven at home, turn on the lower and upper heating, and if the convection mode is also provided, do not forget to turn it on.