Do you want to cook the most delicious salads? We will help you with this!
- Salad potatoes will not darken when boiled with a little vinegar.
- If potatoes for salad are boiled “in their uniform”, then they must first be pierced with a fork in several places, then the peel will not burst.
- Beets for salad will taste better when cooked in unsalted water. To prevent the beets from losing their color during the cooking process, add a little sugar to the water or pour in kvass, as was done in the old days.
- It is not recommended to bake or stew beets in a metal dish or on a metal baking sheet – this impairs its taste.
- Do not cook beets and carrots together, as this will not only lose color, but also taste.
- So that the beets do not color all the vegetables in the vinaigrette, it must be separately seasoned with vegetable oil and only then combined with other products.
- Boiled root vegetables are easy to peel warm.